If you would like to buy either SOMETHING FAST or BURKE & HARE but are worried about using credit cards or PayPal, please email wfpickering@yahoo.com for alternative payment instructions.

This is my public access blog. Friends can find more private musings at pickeringscorner.blogspot.co.uk

16.8.13

DC does the right thing... Will Marvel?

Bleeding Cool reports that, to avoid confusion with BeActive entertainment's multimedia sci-fi property Collider (which. coincidentally, I also did some work on early last year), DC/Vertigo has changed the name of its new sci-fi comic Collider to Federal Bureau of Physics from #2.

Go precedent!

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a reply from Marvel to my letter about Agents of TIME, which got to their New York offices at the end of last month.

Watch this space for more details. Meanwhile, I'll have a fresh batch of the original minicomics for sale at Carlisle Megacon this Saturday. Get em while they're hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment