If you would like to buy either SOMETHING FAST or BURKE & HARE but are worried about using credit cards or PayPal, please email wfpickering@yahoo.com for alternative payment instructions.

This is my public access blog. Friends can find more private musings at pickeringscorner.blogspot.co.uk

16.4.10

The Seminal Sweary Scottish Supervillain Comic of the 1990s

Coming in May…



184 pages of snappy dialogue, over-the-top action, weirdass conspiracy theories and psychic hoodoo; plus of course my usual impeccable period detail based on extensive research - I was in the nineties for ten years, how's that for dedication? All digitally remastered, as they used to say in the Old Times.









"Something Fast was the first small press comic I ever read. I remember reading it back in the day and thinking "I wanna do this"… It was pure genius."
– Jim (Ganjaman) Stewart









Expertly designed to slip neatly into your bookshelf beside Road to Perdition and the Black Diamond Detective Agency, the collected edition of Something Fast is priced at £12.99, and yes I'm taking advance orders. I've been meaning for months to get online payments set up*, but in the meantime just leave your email address in the comments and I'll tell you where to send money.

Or you can come and find me at the following fine events:
  • Comic & Small Press Expo, Bristol Ramada & Mercure 22-23 May
  • Edinburgh Book Festival, to be confirmed - August
  • Birmingham International Comic Show, Millennium Point 16-17 October
  • Thought Bubble, Leeds Royal Armouries 20 November

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up for two copies - one for me and one for my brother. I'll pay (and collect, if available) next time I see you, which hopefully won't be too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will, put me down for a copy.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete