If you would like to buy either SOMETHING FAST or BURKE & HARE but are worried about using credit cards or PayPal, please email wfpickering@yahoo.com for alternative payment instructions.

This is my public access blog. Friends can find more private musings at pickeringscorner.blogspot.co.uk

26.3.10

Monstrous

I was struck down by faceache in the middle of the week, and the painkillers I was initially prescribed proved hopelessly inadequate. Following a nine-hour campaign to have the latter fact recognised by anyone in the medical profession, however, I eventually managed to get an alternative script, and the pain is now under some sort of control. It was touch and go for a while, but I've had 24 hours now to get used to the new regime and I think I've got my schedule optimised.

Which means I can go to Hi-Ex after all!

Offline now till Monday.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the sketch - you'll find it here

    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=8618

    ReplyDelete